To issue certificates, please contact ⑧ "Medical Certificate Reception".
This reception has open only on weekdays from 8:30am to 5:30pm (except non-consultation days).
Certificates except for such as death and birth has issued during reception hours.
- If you need to submit a medical certificate or diagnosis to the life insurance company, principally, after the date of discharge is confirmed, please contact (Outpatient Reception counter ⑧ "Medical Certificate Reception") on weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm. Please note that if the date of discharge is not confirmed, it may be rejected.
- If you need a medical certificate about your hospitalization after you are discharged, please contact (Outpatient Reception counter ⑧ "Medical Certificate Reception").
- We cannot accept requests made via mail.
Contact by phone
|Department in charge||Medical Certificate Reception|
|Day of the week||Monday to Friday (excluding non-consultation days)|
|Office hours||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
- Note: Telephone calls from a Caller ID withheld number or from a pay phone will not connect to our telephone number.
- Note: Wrong numbers are dialed frequently. Please double check the number before dialing.
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3