Medical Care / Affairs
"(1) Medical Care Counter (Social Service Department) on the first floor of the outpatient ward", Medical Affairs Division, provides counseling services concerning application for various medical and social services to patients and their family members. Please feel free to come to this counter.
|Outpatient consultation days||Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
The treatments made in our hospital are covered by:
- Medical services and supports for persons with disabilities (medical rehabilitation service, medical aid for children with potential disabilities, and outpatient mental medical service)
- The financial assistance program for children with specific chronic diseases
- The financial assistance program for patients with designated intractable diseases
- Financial support for medical care expenses on hepatitis patients
- Industrial accidents
- Public assistance
- Physical disability certificate, etc.
The procedural steps and necessary forms for making an application for social welfare assistance may depend on the municipal government. Please be sure to contact your municipal government or local health center (Labour Standards Inspection Office for persons covered by worker's compensation insurance) in advance to get more information.
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3