Suspension of Visits as a Measure Against COVID-19 (In effect from September 26, 2022)
Meetings in the day room will be resumed from September 26th (Monday).
Be sure to watch the video "Precautions During Visits" at the reception in front of the elevator.
- [Delivery of daily necessities]
- When delivering daily necessities (limited to one family member), please take no more than 15 minutes.
- When entering the hospital, go to the reception area in front of the elevator on the 1st floor, perform hand sanitation, then check your temperature, and fill out the Reception Form.
- Please wear a mask (preferably a non-woven mask) while in the hospital.
- You may not enter the building with a face shield or eye shield.
- You may not enter the building if you have a fever or feel unwell.
We ask all visitors to comply with these requirements in order to prevent infection of patients and medical staff.
September 26, 2022
Director, Osaka University Hospital
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3