|Daily||General Hospital Ward||12:00 pm to 8:00 pm|
|Center for Maternal, Fetal and Neonatal Medicine||2:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Trauma and Acute Critical Care Center||1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Intensive Care Unit||3:00 pm to 4:00 pm|
Note: Visiting outside the indicated hours is strictly forbidden as it interferes with treatment.
Wearing a Visitor's Card
Visitors to this hospital on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are required to wear a card (name tag) marked "Visitor". We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
Visitor's cards can be obtained at the Security Office (Hospital Ward 1F) or Inpatients Reception (Hospital Ward 1F). After your visit, please return them to the Security Office or Inpatients Reception where you obtained them.
Reminders for Visitors
- Please do not bring young children or visit with a large group of people.
- Eating or drinking by visitors in the hospital ward is strictly forbidden.
- Visitation may not be possible due to the patient's medical condition.
- Bringing fresh flowers is forbidden in all wards of this hospital, since they could affect the condition of the patients.
- In the Center for Maternal, Fetal and Neonatal Medicine (West Ward 3F), the entrance to the West Ward is locked all day for safety management.
- The father is allowed to be in attendance at childbirth.
- Patients who are able to ambulate to the day room should be visited in the day room.
- Babies in a mother-and-child room may be visited bedside by the father and grandparents. Visiting hours are 30 minutes per person, with two people allowed at the same time. Other people visiting a baby must look through the glass door of the hospital ward.
- Visitation may be refused depending on the patient's treatment or the health condition of the visitor.
- Please contact the staff about visiting a patient who cannot go to the day room or a baby that is not in a mother-and-child room.
- Children aged 15 and under (including siblings) should not visit a patient in the Center for Pediatric Diseases (East Ward 6F, West Ward 6F) in order to prevent infections, etc. Entering or leaving the Center for Pediatric Diseases should be avoided unless necessary.
Inquiries and Guidance on Hospitalized Patients
Guidance for visitors to the hospital is available at Inpatients Reception on the first floor of the hospital ward. The hospital staff will confirm information such as the patient's full name.
However, information cannot be given on patients who have requested that it not be provided.
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3