Rates for Special (Private) Rooms
Room types and facilities
|Room type||Rate (including tax)
|30||Shower room, toilet, sink, refrigerator, microwave oven, designed kitchen, reception set, side cabinet, clothes dresser, reclining chair, TV, etc.|
|30||Unit bath, toilet, sink, refrigerator, microwave oven, mini system kitchen, reception set, side cabinet, clothes dresser, reclining chair, TV, etc.|
|16-15||Toilet, sink, refrigerator, reception set, TV, etc.|
|18-17||Toilet, sink, refrigerator, reception set, TV, etc.|
|16||Sink, refrigerator, reception set, TV, etc.|
|Toilet, sink, TV, etc.|
|Sink, TV, etc.|
- ※ With 10% consumption tax applied
- Patients who wish to have a special (private) room must make a request to their attending physician.
- The number of available special rooms varies by hospital department, and the desired room may be unavailable.
- To apply for a special room, a Special Room Application Form must be filled out and signed (and stamped with a personal seal).
- Rates for special rooms are not covered by insurance; charges are added to hospital stay charges.
- Rates for special rooms are per day (including the day of hospitalization, the day of release, and days when one stays home).
Example: One night, two days (Special Room 1B)
¥10,800 × 2 days = ¥21,600 charge required
- The TV in 2A and 2B rooms requires a prepaid card that must be purchased.
- All of the above room rates include an 8% consumption tax.
- The 3rd floor of the East Ward is RI controlled, and therefore cell phone use is prohibited.
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3