Rules of this hospital
- Certain actions that are a nuisance to others, such as smoking, drinking alcohol, physical or verbal violence, threatening behavior, assault, sexual harassment, are absolutely not acceptable and will not be tolerated in this hospital.
- Should you engage in any of the aforementioned actions, and do not comply with the orders of staff members, doctors and nurses, your consultation may be halted and you may be asked to leave the premises.
- We will report such actions immediately to the police when we determine there is a need for police intervention.
- Please follow the instructions in the "Information on Use of the In-House Wireless LAN Service" when using your cell phone and wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) and use only in those areas allowed.
- Walking in the hospital while using a smartphone or mobile phone is very dangerous. It may lead to accidents involving oneself as well as surrounding patients, so please refrain from smartphone use while walking.
- The electrical outlets in clinical sections are installed for medical equipment and professional use. Please do not use them to charge a mobile phone.
- For the protection of privacy and safe management of the facility, please refrain from unauthorized photography, video or audio recording.
- Unauthorized sales and soliciting are strictly prohibited in this hospital.
- Please handle with care any item belonging to this hospital, such as facilities, devices, and fixtures and fittings.
- All areas in this hospital are non-smoking.
- Please refrain from using an excess of aromatic products, such as perfume, hair products, and fabric softener, in order to prevent health hazards caused by chemical sensitivity.
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3