At the Reception Counter of the Clinical Section
- Please present your patient registration card, referral letter, and other materials at the reception counter of the clinical section you are consulting.
An outpatient card describing your name and reception number will be issued at the counter.
- Your reception number indicating the order of consultation will be announced or displayed on the information screen (consultation order guide system).
* Consultation order guide systems have been installed at the outpatient clinics in General Medicine, Internal Medicine (East and West), Surgery, Urology, and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- When your reception number appears on the guide screen, please enter the inner waiting room and wait until your name is called.
- The reception numbers assigned to three patients and the name of the attending physician are digitally displayed on the screen near the door of the consultation room.
Please enter the consultation room when your reception number is enlarged and blinks.
- Waiting times may be long. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask the person at the reception counter.
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3