On the day of hospitalization (use signature if you do not own a personal seal), please come to the Inpatients Reception by the appointed time. Either you or a representative must complete the admission procedure before proceeding to the hospital ward.
You will need the following materials for the admission procedure.
- Patient registration card
- Personal seal
- Admission application form (with guarantee and pledge)
- Hospital gown confirmation
- Health insurance card, claimant certification for medical care, Public Assistance Act medical card or written statement of medical necessity
- Certificate for Ceiling-Amount Application
- Note that if you do not present a health insurance card, you will be responsible for medical treatment expenses yourself.
- Your patient registration card, health insurance card, claimant certification for medical care and other documents will be returned to you after verification.
- If your insurance eligibility changes after you are hospitalized, or there are changes in your claimant certification for medical care, please inform the staff at the Inpatients Reception promptly. If the information is not received on time, you may be unable to receive some treatment or will be responsible for the expenses yourself. Please present your new insurance card or other documents to the Inpatients Reception when issued.
- A hospitalization deposit is not required.
Contact by phone
|Department in charge||the Inpatients Reception|
|Day of the week||Monday to Friday (excluding non-consultation days)|
|Office hours||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
- Note: Telephone calls from a Caller ID withheld number or from a pay phone will not connect to our telephone number.
- Note: Wrong numbers are dialed frequently. Please double check the number before dialing.
Information for Outpatients
|First visit||8:30 am to 11:00 am|
|Revisit||8:30 am to 11:30 am|
|Revisit with appointment||8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.
Outpatient consultation days
Monday to Friday
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3