Home Care

Registered nurses and MSWs provide counseling services concerning home care to inpatients and outpatients, as well as their family members.

Q1 What kind of services can you provide to me?

We can provide counseling services regarding your concerns about and problems with home care. For example, we provide information on available services, provide local consultation contact, arrangements for home-care goods, coordination of visiting nurses and physicians, arrangement of nursing care services, and preparation for welfare equipment so that patients may undergo home care free of stress.

Q2 Can anyone visit you to use your counseling services?

We provide counseling services only to our inpatients and outpatients, as well as their family members.

Q3 Where are your services located?

Please go to the (1) Medical Care Counter (Social Service Department) on the first floor of the outpatient ward and provide your name and information on the type of advice you need.

Q4 How can I use your consulting services?

Please speak to a physician or registered nurse in the ward or outpatient clinic, or go directly to the appropriate counter. If you go directly to the counter, the person in charge will coordinate your appointment in cooperation with physicians and registered nurses as needed.

Feel free to consult us at any time.

Information for Outpatients

Consultation times

First visit 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Revisit 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Revisit with appointment 8:30 am to 3:00 pm

※First-time visitors to Osaka University Hospital must have a referral from a physician.

Outpatient consultation days

Monday to Friday

Non-consultation days

Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays New Year’s Holidays: Dec. 29 to Jan. 3